Family Resource Binder
Our family resource binder includes information about our staff, calendars and schedules, distance learning and more.
Attendance is different during distance learning, but still important! Our goal is to have at least 90% attendance each week, including on Fridays.
For Comprehensive Distance Learning (CDL), attendance includes participation in class activities and/or engagement with a licensed teacher during a school day or interactions with instructional assistants through a teacher designed and facilitated process.
Engagement can be evidenced by any of the following reasonable equivalents:
- Participating in a synchronous class
- Turning in/posting completed coursework to a learning management system, web-based platform, or via email within a 24 hour period
- Communication initiated from the student (or for younger students, with parent/caregiver) to the teacher via chat, text message, or email
- A phone call from the student, or for younger students, with parent/caregiver
More information is available on the district attendance site.
Voice of the Viking
Click below to view our school newsletter!
Student Health Centers
Multnomah County Student Health Centers are now open! All students who live in Multnomah County are eligible for services with no out-of-pocket cost.
Library Resources for Distance Learning
Information about both Ventura Park library checkout and resources available through Multnomah County library is available on our Library Resources page.
FREE grab and go breakfast, lunch and dinner are available to ALL children age 18 and younger, Monday through Friday from 11:50 to 12:50. Meals can be picked up at the school or at the following bus stop locations:
Available Pick Up Sites, Monday – Friday
We are still serving weekdays, except for upcoming holidays & school breaks:
February 15 — Presidents’ Day
Bus Stops, 11:50 AM – 12:50 PM (buses parked at each location)
- 92nd @ NE Irving
- 92nd Place by 224 (near Everett)
- 100th @ NE Irving
- 106th @ NE Wasco
- 108th @ NE Everett
- 122nd @ NE Holladay
- 128th @ NE Multnomah
- District Office, 11300 NE Halsey
- SE Henderson @ Mt Scott Church (Snow day pick up: 116th & Brookside)
- 94th Ave by 228
- 98th @ SE Caruthers (church parking lot)
- 108th @ SE Burnside (Baptist church)
- 109th @ SE Clinton (gravel road)
- 111th @ SE Harold
- 116th @ SE Brookside
- 118th @SE Boise
- 118th @ SE Liebe (Raymond Park)
- 122nd @ SE Lincoln (east side)
- 125th @ SE Division (south side)
- 126th @ SE Stark (Parking lot on SW corner)
- 128th @ SE Foster
- 135th @ SE Glenwood
- 138th @ SE Division (south side)
- 137th @ SE Powell
- 139th @ SE Ellis
- 141st @ SE Powell (south side)
- 141st @ SE Crystal Springs (Eastridge City Park) (Snow day pick up: 135th & Glenwood)
- 142nd @ SE Foster (south side)
- 148th @ SE Center (Powell Butte parking lot)
- 152nd @ SE Belmore (Clatsop Butte City Park) (Snow day pick up: 142nd & Foster)
- South Powellhurst, 2900 SE 122nd Ave
FuelEd Presentation for Families
Video of the October 16 overview session for families (YouTube link)
Virtual Back To School Info
Click here to view Teacher Slide Shows and other Back to School information.