SUMMER SCHOOL: We still have openings for students who are entering grades K, 4 and 5 in the fall. Registration form
SUMMER SPORTS: Our high school teams are offering youth sports camps for girls and boys basketball, girls soccer, and co-ed football. More information is available in our newsletter.
SUMMER MEALS: Summer meals will be available at Ventura Park Elementary from 10:00-11:00 a.m. beginning on Friday, June 18, and continuing Monday-Friday through September 3 (no service on Monday, July 5). These meals are free for all children ages 1-18.
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS:
- Until June 25th: The office will be open 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- June 28-July 9: The office will be CLOSED
- During summer school (July 12 through August 5): The office will be open from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on Monday-Thursday.
- August 6-20: The office will be CLOSED
- Starting August 23: The office will be open 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Labor Day (Monday, September 6): The office will be CLOSED
FALL RETURN TO SCHOOL: The first day of school for most students will be Tuesday, September 7 (you can access grade-level calendars for 2021-22 on the district website). Currently, our district is planning for students to attend school in person, full days, five days per week. However, we do not have any specific schedule information at this time. Stay tuned for updates, and make sure we have your correct email and mailing addresses!
If you are on a mobile device, you may need to scroll all the way to the bottom of this page to access the Site Menu and Quick Links menu, as well as contact information.